Sunday, January 20, 2013

January 6, 2013 - His 1st birthday in Hong Kong!

Felix went into his baptismal interview yesterday and passed (of course) and asked me to be the one to baptize him. This really brought some hope and faith back and it'll make my mission worth it. I will have to do it in Chinese so this should interesting but he is getting baptized Jan 13 2013.


                                                       This is my big pizza from my party.
                                                            This pizza was awesome!
 The surprise party cake Sister Wong got me. That character is my name Ai and the BB is because she still calls me a baby... lol
                                                            Yayyyy my b-day cake ;D
                                                     Everyone looking in the wrong direction.
                                                   Everyone looking in the right direction. haha
 These are the missionaries I'm serving with. (The Chinese girl is Sister Wong, The red head is Sister Jamison and then there is me and Krainock)
                                                                                Happy Birthday to Me ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment